Friday, June 29, 2007

Goodbyes

I hate goodbyes. I fucking do.

Here are some of the awesome people I said goodbye to tonight:

Eva
Aimee
Min
Niels
Raj
Ayinan
Zhenming
Kangning
Derek
Ling-Yang
Xuijin
Shin-Yie
Joonil
Lorena
Lingbo
Getty
Lee

And, of course, the wizard himself, Nan.

Tomorrow, it will be:

Johan
Claudia
and, last: Nancy

It was a wondeful year. Thanks to all the people who made it special.
Thanks to mom and dad, Luise and my brothers Georg and Alex, my friends (Michael, Jens, Nils, Mo, Anne, Carsten, Achim, Astrid, Jolanda, Thomas, the list goes on), to the IHouse crew (Jetze, Guus, Andres, Lucas, all the people named above), and all the people I forgot.

The biggest thanks goes to Nancy.



"See you in the other side."
Euer Michael

msn(at)gmx.at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home