Monday, October 08, 2007

The Aftermath...



It's been a few months... My Master's Thesis is written, submitted, graded & approved, and I graduated.
I now hold an MSc in Biomedical Science (at least that's what I think I hold, since the document is in Latin and I don"t understand a darn word of it, even after 6 years of Latin in school!), we had an awesome if somewhat short celebration and drank beers.

Only thing for me to do now: Thank all the wonderful people involved:
My friends in Stockholm, Leiden, Kempen, and Philly (Jetze, Min, Guus, Aimee!!!),
the scientists: Nancy, Nan, the Bonini Lab, Hans, Jolanda, Peter and the Spaan Lab, Jan Sjovall and Karl Bodin,
the parents and brothers: mom & dad, Georg & Alex,
and my dear Luise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Min said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You seriously rock, Mr. Fitzen :-D

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home